Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ok Here We go.............to all our family, friends and loved ones out there we say COME ALONG as we adventure, explore and grow in the Northeast.

6 comments:

Jodie and the boys said...

Welcome to the blogging world Bird Family! I'm excited to see pictures of the boys, I can't imagine how they've grown! I'll be checking back to see what's going on in the east!

Mom's Managery said...

Good to see you made it finally!I am waiting to see photos next time I check!I guess you saw Richards baby..oct 27th ..weight 7-11.Andy went to Poland today..they let him call this a.m.He is doing great .

Fiagle Family said...

wow you have a blog!! Wheres the pics of my old boy friend!! come on jean youre holding out on me. haha how is things going on the other side??

Patricia Peterson said...

Alright! I'm ready. Where are the photos?

feetee said...

Sis Bird! I miss you so much! I need your email address too. I'm so excited you have a blog! You have to post more than once a month, tho! jkjk Hope to hear more from you soon!

Mom's Managery said...

Did you know that Bub is what my brothers called me all the years I was growing up!Maybe this place is somewhre I can relate too!Just a little trivia for you .Need more photos.I'm still waiting for some leaf photos to paint,