When we moved here, we bought about 5 shovels. I know a little OCD on my part but hey we were prepared. Shoveling got old last winter and after the 3rd storm this year we were pittied by our neighbor who gave us his snowblower to use before he went to Florida. I know Adam thought the 3 car garage was great but he did not imagine the driveway that goes with it in the winter. Hooray for Snowblowers!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Retiring of the Shovels
When we moved here, we bought about 5 shovels. I know a little OCD on my part but hey we were prepared. Shoveling got old last winter and after the 3rd storm this year we were pittied by our neighbor who gave us his snowblower to use before he went to Florida. I know Adam thought the 3 car garage was great but he did not imagine the driveway that goes with it in the winter. Hooray for Snowblowers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man snow is gross. haha jkjk
Post a Comment